Friday, January 22, 2010

what I am reading, and some writing stuff

It's been much longer then I thought it would be in between updates my bad.
I can not seem to get too into sci fi or fiction lately and the history book I am reading is a text book. So I've temporarily decided to hold off on the fiction and sci fi and try something else see if breaking it up helps.

I've moved onto "Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors" By Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan.
I have had the book forever and never gotten to reading it so this should be a change so far, I am enjoying it.
I can only hope this does not mean I am going to have issues with fiction and sci fi for the year.

In a weird turn of events I have had my other creative juices flowing.
I have now begun writing fanfic for a favourite show of mine.
Its like a project in itself because the show is VERY in depth.. and covers such a broad span.

One of the writers also did Gilmore Girls. :)

Its funny because fanfic used to make my head explode and then I moved to indifference and here I am..
I think the only two I would ever do are TBBT and GG.
I seem to have a thing for something thats only insane to take on as a challenge. lol

It's also sent me off running on another story idea I had which is interesting because now I have 3 writing projects on the go and 2 reading challenges.
Added to my own personal study of Islam at the same time.
Phew.

I have yet to start the mini movie one but I think that, that is going to be something that I do just for me. As writing another review would kill me with everything else I have going on right now.

But I guess I should enjoy the focus while I have it.

No comments: