Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Book Shopping



I went book shopping today, so hard to decide. My goodness..
I avoided typical fiction and sci fi since well, I can not get into it right now.

X-Men and Philosophy was one.. of the series that caught my attention..( I said "typical fiction and sci fi remember lol)

Star Trek was the other.. However god damn do I ever want the Batman and Harry Potter ones..

I have been debating on changing my book lists til i remembered that some other book challenge people don't make lists til they read it - good idea tho i need the list to get me motivated.

One of the books i wanted to buy today (but could not afford the stack of 8 books) is at my library so Im going to go play in the library today and get it and another book.. Buddha related and likely an Islam book as well.

I have to admit tho its funny to see the guy behind the cash at chapters today checking out my books as he waits for the chick to come lower the price on one book. Lol.

Now if only he was my type. Lol.

No comments: